Friday, January 3, 2014

What should I do/get my boyfriend for our 6 month anniversary?

gift for her in anniversary
 on Frugal Anniversary Gift Ideas That Will Win Her Over | Prairie Eco ...
gift for her in anniversary image



Devi


We've never really given each other presents for every anniversary, but 6 months is an accomplishment I'd say. So I'd like to give him a few gifts. Our anniversary also falls on 4th of July if that helps for any additional ideas!
~Thanks!!



Answer
my boyfriend and i have our 6 month on wednesday :D
but i got him tickets to the blink 182 concert cause he
really wants to go. and we're also going up to the mountains
and getting couples massages and spending the day at a spa.

i had no idea what to get him until my ex boyfriend suggested
the blink concert. haha. so just pay attention to your boyfriend
and what he says to try and get some clues on what he'd want

Can you get your money back if something was custom made but you are not happy with it?




AMJ


I ordered a custom ring, it is beautiful but, in the 7 weeks since I received it 3 stones have fallen out. I returned it once and they repaired it and since then 2 more stones have fallen out. I have hardly even worn it. It is an anniversary gift (anniversary is in January) so it has been in the box 90% of the time.

I just think I have a lemon. They say custom orders are non returnable. Do I have a leg to stand on?



Answer
It depends on the stores return policy. If it says non-returnable, I think you're probably out of luck. You can always try to talk to someone in customer service to see about having it redone. Maybe you'll have better luck that way. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment