Monday, December 30, 2013

How can i be with my boyfriend when he lives ina different country and im 15?

gift ideas for her new zealand
 on Gift Ideas for Women - What Gift to Get for Her - Urbanities Cool ...
gift ideas for her new zealand image






Im 15 and i live in england and my boyfriend is 17 and he lives in new zealand i want to go and live there after i have finished all my GCSE's i will be 16 when i have finished them all but i dont know how i can live there at 16 years of age does any one have any ideas ?


Answer
Wow much respect for trying hard for such a long distance relationship, mine failed. :-z
My advice is that you are quite young to be moving on your own such a far way from home and so is he at that age too. Moving for love is such a big decision in your life and quite frankly you are way too young for drama like that but I can see why you want to do it as I have been in the same situation before too except my gf (now ex) lives on the other side of the country. When we are this young we do things without thinking long and hard about it, like now you want to just be with him no matter what you have to do for it. In the long run, once you move here or he moves there are you both going to be happy together in 6 months after that?? Teenagers have much to learn, myself included and from what I have learn't it might not be such a good idea because there is going to be more to life than that. If you want to be this guy, fine my advice is don't move just yet wait at least you both are 18 and abit more mature adults as if you are still together and want to move to be with eachother it will be easier then. For now take advantage of technology with webchat, webcams, emails and even hand written letters and gifts in the mail. Hope all works well whatever you decide. Good Luck!

Host family presents form a German to a family from New Zealand?




Janica


I'm from Germany and I will spend the next year in New Zealand. Maybe you have any ideas for host family presents you would like to have from Germany (maybe because it is typical German)

Thanks for all answers (and I'm Sorry my English is bad)



Answer
Hello!
I am a New Zealander and am currently on a year exchange in Demark. I think you should take a German cook book and some packaged typical german food (know that i think about it, maybe it isn't from Germany but take MARIBOU CHOCOLATE!!!)
Also definitely a little photo album of your home and the city you live in, the nature where you live, pictures of your friends and family and showing YOUR personal way of life. This will all be very interesting for them to see.
Don't worry too much about gifts, from experience as a host family myself and now as an exchange student, I'm confident in telling you they are not important at all. It is just interesting for your family to experience things from your culture.
good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment