Friday, January 3, 2014

What gift cards can you use to pay your bills with?

gift for her from you
 on Gifts FOR Grandma|Poems FOR Grandma|Customized gifts
gift for her from you image



girlyloves


Heres my problem. For most holidays i get gift cards, thats great but i would love to find a gift card that i could use to pay my bills. So heres my question, if someone gets me a Simon (visa) gift card can i use the amount on that card to pay say my Chase bill? Or if i get a american express gift card can i use that to pay my Discover card bill?


Answer
So long as the gift card has the appropriate credit card company (at least for VISA or Mastercard) you can use them to pay bills.

What gift can you give a college freshman that is commuting?




sdj4ever


I need a gift for a male that is starting to college in January. He will be commuting so gifts for a dorm room won't work.


Answer
A laptop, an ipod, an MP3 player, sneakers or a prepaid credit card or gift card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment