Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What should I buy my boyfriend for christmas?

gifts for her christmas uk
 on Impress her dad with your watch :: Men's Health
gifts for her christmas uk image



KnottyKlee


We're on a tight budget for christmas so we are going shopping together after christmas for his main present but I want to get him a few bits to open on christmas morning. He has it all though ... Xbox PC PS3 Wii. He DJs so he already has loads of music. We have been together for nearly 2 years and live together but he is so difficult to buy for.

Thanks



Answer
Well if he has everything he wants then you should be careful not to waste your money on something that he doesn't want or won't use! Why not get him something a little different this year or you could make it from you both - http://sendacowgifts.org.uk/ - we've got loads and loads of gift ideas and i'm sure that you'll be able to find something that you like! :-)

What is a good way to donate a christmas gift to a child this christmas?







I'm in the UK and I'm wanting to know what is a good way to go about donating a gift to a child this christmas that may not otherwise recieve one.
I want to be anonymous and also want to be sure that they recieved it, if you know what I mean.



Answer
I am not sure about the UK but I know here in the USA we have angel trees set up in malls that has names of children in need of Christmas gifts it might be the same there check the malls if not you might speak with a church minister maybe he could help...Merry Christmas and God Bless




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment