Thursday, January 2, 2014

What do you give your grandparents on their 47th wedding anniversary?

gift for her anniversary
 on Frugal Anniversary Gift Ideas That Will Win Her Over | Prairie Eco ...
gift for her anniversary image



Aelphaba


I want to give my grandparents a gift for their anniversary without breaking my bank. I'm wondering what the best thing would be, specifically, for the 47th anniversary.


Answer
My parents have celebrated their 53rd (their 54th in is 3 weeks) . I gave them a new quilt for their 50th and am currently quilting another one. By the time they've been together that long, they generally have everything that they need. Ask them what they would like. My folks can't easily go out to a restaurant any more, so I periodically ask Mom if she wants a break from cooking and I go to a restaurant and buy them the whole meal and take it to them. Last week, it was barbecued ribs. They don't need stuff (although they needed quilts to replace blankets that are worn out).

My parents normally celebrated their anniversary by going for an ice cream cone and the latest popular movie. These days, I buy them a DVD of whatever has just come out that they might like plus ice cream and waffle cones.

What should i get my boyfriend for our 6 month anniversary?




Brooke B


I'm not sure what to get, i have a few weeks and i want to do something sweet. he already ordered my gift (anniversary/birthday gift). we are only 16 so im not sure.. please help


Answer
Here's something creative that will be appreciated and you will have fun doing:

Make up a crossword puzzle and have all the hints be personal inside moments and jokes that only you two would know about. Put it on a poster board and add some clipart and some pictures to it!

The crossword puzzle could be time consuming and a bit frustrating ... you could do the same idea with a WORDSEARCH or WORDFIND puzzle.

Put your computer skills to work! Use Excel, get clipart from Yahoo Images Search, copy them, and reformat them, use a gluestick to put on posterboard.

Use graph paper, and pictures from magazines if you are not as good on the computer, and it will give it more of a homemade feeling.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment