Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What are some good gifts to give to a 7 year old girl and also need some ideas for a 3 year old boy?

gift ideas for her 65th birthday
 on 40th Birthday Gifts  Gifts, Cool Gift Ideas & Presents for
gift ideas for her 65th birthday image



Bob L


I have a combined birthday party to go to this weekend for a 7 year old girl and a 3 year old boy, and I have no idea what to get for each of them. Especially the 7 year old girl. Please help??


Answer
I have a cousin that will be turning 7 and I was going to get her some play makeup and maybe a purse and jewelry.

I also have a son that just turned 2 yrs old but he acts much older. He is into cars, monster trucks (his favorite is Grave Digger), Spiderman and Superman, anything from the movie Cars, and basketball and baseball stuff. We got him a adjustable basketball hoop that goes from 4 ft. to 6 ft. at Wal-Mart for about $30 and he's been shooting hoops like crazy for the past week! Also, depending on your budget...any of the motorized trucks, cars that they can ride in. We got our son a Spiderman 4 wheeler and it was only $65! He rode it the rest of the night at his birthday party!!!

What should I give my dad for his birthday?




U wish U w


His birthday is on September 28. He's not like most other dads. He's 65% boring and 35% totally awesome. He doesn't realy like sports, building, hunting, or eating. I think the ipad would be perfect for him, but my mom won't let me take lots of money out of my account, and she says it has to less than 25 bucks. (and no, she is NOT a mean mom, she just wants me to save up money for the future) PLz Help!!!
Thanks,
Annoymous



Answer
Awww. Thats sweet. :)

Ideas:
1)Take him out to dinner so you can have one on one time with him.

2) Gift card to his favorite store or restaurant.

3) Something that reminds you of a great time you had with him.

4) Something that relates to an inside joke between the two of you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment