Thursday, January 2, 2014

Some ideas of prizes to give out at my baby shower?

gift for women at 50
 on Guerlain Insolence Gift Set 50ml - review, compare prices, buy online
gift for women at 50 image



*Makeup Ju


I am already doing a diaper raffle. Where the women can win 50 dollar giftcard and a 20 dollar giftcard and same with the men. I wanna give out some nice prizes, and maybe some goodie bags. What can I do thats inexpensive but still nice?


Answer
fancy chocolates, picture frames, pedicure/manicure sets, scented candles, etc.
You're already giving out rather expensive gift cards so I would keep it simple. People are coming to the baby shower to celebrate the birth of your child, not because they expect super awesome prizes.

What is the best present,gift for a birthday to your mom?




trying to


I only have about 50 dollars and I want to buy my mom something.What should I get her?Don't give me crap that the greatest present is love.I want to gove her soemthing for her birthday and what should I do exactly on the day of her birthday is is on December 10 so on a weekday


Answer
I always buy my bother a little something personal, like some slippers with a nice card and to top it off a pink carnation, they smell very nice. You do know women like flowers.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment