Saturday, May 24, 2014

Gift ideas for a 9 month anniversary?




Samantha


So it's my boyfriend and my 9 month anniversary, or "monthiversary", and I want to show him how much I love him. We are both 16 so no sex gifts or whatever. I wanna do a gift and also a homemade and sentimental gift. Any ideas? Thanks!


Answer
I don't really celebrate monthiversary's with my boyfriend, but if we happen to be together (long distance) on a monthiversary and alone, we usually fool around a bit, no gifts needed ;)

Is a Dr. Weil professional juicer an appropriate gift for a 9th wedding anniversary?




guyger1


I'm thinking of getting juicer for my wife for our 9th anniversary. we're trying to be more healthy and i thought this would be something the whole family could enjoy and see benefits from.


Answer
My personal belief is that stuff for the house should be bought regardless and should not be given as a gift, unless it is something unnecessary and she has specifically asked for it. I think that personal occasions should have a personal gift given. I am someone who will never ask for something personal and will be more practical and ask for an appliance for a gift just because I feel bad asking him to spend money on me, but he loves me enough to do it anyway. Even if someone is practical, they would enjoy something personal better, and you should buy the juicer anyway because, as you said, the family can enjoy it.

Get her something that SHE can enjoy, not the family.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment