Tuesday, December 31, 2013

what should I ask for for my 13th birthday?

gift ideas for women turning 80
 on Visit womentorz.com
gift ideas for women turning 80 image



Ash


I'm a girl, and my birthdays next Wednesday and I have no idea what to ask for.
I want gift cards for clothes but I don't know what to ask.
I have a laptop and a nook already and don't really want a phone or Ipod right now.
Help please?
Oh and I'm already having a volunteer b-day party and spending my summer volunteering
for others. But what do I ask for?



Answer
You were just like me when I turned thirteen last year. Since I'm a classy woman who is naturally professional, my dad got me a Stella McCartney designer perfume for 80 or 90 dollars. I still have it and it smells like fresh red roses. I think a nice wrist-watch is a good idea too. If you like art, you can ask for sketchbooks and materials. Or maybe like me, go to barnes and noble or from nook, buy a couple books like Brain Jack by Brian Falkener, Water For Elephants, or Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. Hope this helps! :)

How do I stop from killing myself?




Jenny


All my friends have turned on me. I made a mistake and told someone something I shouldn't have. I don't have any friends anymore. None. My parents don't support me. I've told them I'm depressed and I need help. They only say I need to "shut up and stop looking for attention". I cut myself all the time and I've almost killed myself 4 times. Please how do I stop.


Answer
Jenny, many people have this happen at some point in there life, they make a mistake and say or do something, and they lose their friends or even get cut off from their family.

Try to apologize one more time and let them know you know you made a mistake, and you're very sorry and you'd like back into the group. Ask one of the kinder friends if they can help you get back in with your friends. If it doesn't happen, trust me, other friends will come along, and what many of us know, that you don't know, is that life is so full of change. You will make new friends at some point. It's impossible that you wouldn't.

There is so much ahead. If you've told your parents you're depressed and need help and they are responding as you say, you need to go to a school counselor and tell them what you told us. Your parents attitude isn't helping you feel understood or secure and that's not your fault.

Since you've tried to give up four times you may need an anti-depressant until you get more stable. Many people also go through unstable periods in their life, and then it passes and life is good again.

When I was younger I was very unhappy because of the way 'certain women' treated me. I was very depressed and angry. I talked with this 80 year old man who was a minister at my church. He had counseled people for 50 years. He told me to repeat this affirmation over and over when I had spare time. I have told others on this board this affirmation.

It is: I love everyone and everyone loves me. - I did it and it worked. Keep doing it even if you feel uncomfortable saying it at first. If you say it enough your mind will believe you. Because no matter what people say, in the end we believe what we tell ourselves to be true.

And you are unique as one person here already said. You have gifts and things to offer that you haven't discovered and no one has the gifts exactly the same way you do. You deserve love and friendship, and you will have it again as it comes. You are just as worthy of love and friendship as anyone else. You just made a mistake.

Because you sound emotional and anxious, I think you may not want to do the affirmation, but I want you to do it for me, and for yourself, and for all the people who know you deserve the best. You just need to retrain your mind that you are loving and deserve love even if you don't feel it. We become what we tell ourselves.

You need to talk to your counselor because your parents aren't hearing you. And if you need to come back to this board, please come back.

Don't do anything like trying to give up, as someone said you can damage your body, and in the worst case survive and have brain damage or be in a coma with no way to reach out for help.

Throw that idea out of your mind right now as an option. You are going to start working on yourself right now. First you begin that affirmation right away, and say it with strong will and attention. You will see how it changes how easy you smile at others, how you think, and how you feel, and how others begin responding to you. Second, you go see your school counselor, and then if you need to come to this board everyday, you do that.

If you post and no one has anything nice to say, post again, and ask for only compassionate, guiding posts from others.

You are special in ways you don't even know, because no two people are alike. As time goes by and you begin to love yourself and discover new friends and what makes you happy and your goals in life, you will see how important you are, and how many lives you will affect in your lifetime. Right now because you're young you don't see this.

And I'm not hearing enough support from home, so get busy and make an appointment with your counselor.

xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment