Saturday, January 4, 2014

Is it expected to give another gift when the baby is born?

gifts for her 60
 on ... Mirror - Illusion - Wooden - Gardening Gift For Him and For Her | eBay
gifts for her 60 image



o


Hi,

My sister is having a baby any day now, and someone told me that for close family members such as myself it is expected that you give another gift when the baby is born if you already gave one at the shower, is this true? I don't want to be rude and not give another if ettiquette says I should. Just wanted to be sure though because I'm a 20 year old college student, so I don't have much money. At the shower I gave 3 fairly small gifts totalling around $60. Is that enough? Did your close family members give you another gift once your child was born? thanks!



Answer
I agree, I think a card when visiting the mother and baby for the first time is it, if anything.

where can I buy an xbox 360 for under 100 dollars?




Taylor


Hi, I have a birthday coming up in May, and I wanted to know if there was an online store that at least sells everything that I need to get started, and I pretty much have a low limit on a gift, like $60-70. anyone knows where I could buy one?


Answer
you wouldnt be able to get a slim (the newest model) but on ebay you could definitely get an older used console for around that if you looked around.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment