Sunday, December 29, 2013

What are some great advice about achieving wealth and power?

gift ideas for women turning 90
 on Knit Jones: Multi-Stripe
gift ideas for women turning 90 image



Michael S


The two things I want most in life is wealth and power. So far I do not date and always turn down women who ask. I make the excuse I do not drive or have a high paying job or I am boring. I avoid going places with friends if i know it costs money. I eat meals at home. I bake homemade bread. I wear shoes until they have holes in them I do that with clothes as well. I shop at thrift stores. I only buy metal plates as they are easier to clean and are less likely to get broken if dropped or melt if I use the stove. I bought an Alienware PC and I expect to keep it for 5 or more years. I make all food from scratch and will grow or raise it if possible. I live in a boarding house and I sleep on a air mattress. When i had a studio apartment i never bought furniture. I am in College and I will use the books on reserve or will try to create a study group so I can avoid buying a book. I will walk 15 miles to school or a job to avoid paying bus fares. I do not own a car and have no desire to own a house in the USA. I never buy name brand foods I always buy the cheapest i can find. I do not eat pork or beef because of cost. I stopped celebrating christmas so I do not feel guilty about not buying gifts for other people. I never donate money and never give it to beggars. If I were to marry a woman i want her to be a wealthy lawyer with my type of mindset. When I have extra money i will buy CDS and saving bonds. If i were to have enough to buy a house I would rent out the rooms to others, Grow Vegetables and fruits to sell to other people. I have started learning how to build batteries and generators so I can create my own energy. I learned how to make lye so i can make homemade soap. I recycle and compost 90 percents of my trash. I even reuse old batteries. I will take them apart for the Manganese dioxide which I reuse when making homemade alkaline batteries. I just learned how to make solar cells. I know how to build nuclear reactors so i just need to find Uranium or Radium. I have started tutoring, repairing pcs, cooking, to make more cash. What are ideas that can assist me achieve the wealth i so desire.


Answer
Living within your means is an important but an insufficient prerequisite for wealth and power.

The pursuit of wealth and power is about social relationships and legal relationships.

You appear to be dangerously deficient in social skills.

I suggest that you concentrate on improving your social skills so you can improve the quality of your social relationships and the legal relationships in your future.

Might I suggest that you join your local Rotary Club, Toastmasters, or Elks Club and begin to get involved in your local community.

How to handle my Mother-in-Law?




Squishy


I will try to make this as short as possible. My husband and I are having problems with his mother and we aren't sure how to handle it.

I'm sure as the typical story-my mother in law had no issue with me until my husband told her he wanted to propose to me. All of a sudden she begins telling my husband I will cheat on him, take his money and run, that I am not Christian because I am Catholic (yeah ...) and that I will be nothing but a burden to him. He had several choice words with her and her attitude turned a better path for a while but then hit rock bottom again.

My husband is Military and is gone 90% of the time. My husband and I will both call her and text her to tell her he is leaving and she will not answer the phone, we always end up having to call his father to get her on the phone and then she plays stupid saying she had no idea he was leaving and starts the fake crying bits.

He has tried talking to her about these issues on the phone, through text, and even email. She completely ignores it and changes the subject. The last email she told him that she hopes he enjoys laying in the bed hes made for himself and that I am a liar .. but if he ever wanted to he could come back to her no strings attached.

I have only said one bad thing to her and that is when I found out while my husband was in Afghanistan that she was in the hospital for a very very serious condition- I blew up on her after she was cleared from the hospital because she could have died and my husband wouldn't have found out until it was to late. I have never spoken to her again.

Even now while he is away she hasn't even asked for his mailing address yet emails him telling him she doesn't like having to tell people she doesn't know how he is because he won't tell her, (which is not the case). Two Christmases ago while he was away I pretty much had to force her to even send him a Christmas present which was the only box she ever sent him.

This is pretty much a bipolar roller coaster ride that is stuck on repeat. One minute she wants nothing to do with us and the next she gets pissy because she doesn't know what is going on in his life.

I just don't know how to even begin to understand this woman. I do not want my husband to completely cut ties with his mother but he will if this doesn't get corrected. How can a mother refuse to speak to her son while he is home only three months a year. Even if she doesn't care for me that does not mean you stop speaking to your son when with his job- you never know what can happen. There is much much more & worse to this but I wont be plastering very personal business on the internet lol.

Does anyone have any type of advice or tactics on how to handle this situation .. anything at all to try and get this woman to open her eyes. I would deeply appreciate any helpful information. This has been going on for years and I can't take much more before I don't care anymore and I don't want that to happen- it may be a woman thing but I wouldn't want to cut ties with my mother and so I don't want to see my husband have to do that.
@ Kat- I do send her gifts every year and once she see i've sent things like for Birthday and Christmas she will send us something. Last year we sent Christmas gifts and she told us she wasnt sending us anything- thats fine, I don't care but once she got our gifts she sent stuff to us as she felt obligated to. It was fake and I wanted to send it back but we left it alone. As far as tweeting she has blocked both me and my husband.



Answer
She is one difficult mother-in-law but do not let yourself be stressed out for good.
Try "ignoring" her dramatics. Focus more on your relationship with your husband. If she wants a no communication policy, fine. Just be the good daughter-in-law by remembering special occasions.
Send her gifts and tweet her at times. If she doesn't reciprocate, fine.
It's her problem, not yours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment