Thursday, January 2, 2014

What was your best and worst Christmas?

gift for her 2011
 on 150 Gifts Under $50 | Best Holiday Gifts 2011 | Christmas Gifts Under ...
gift for her 2011 image



Ken G


My best was either 2008 or 2010 Christmas.
My worst was 2011 (this year)

BQ - Why did you pick your years to be your best and worst?

2008 and 2010 are the best, because I had a lot of fun, and recieved some really nice gifts.
2011 was the worst because there was no fruitcake, chirstmas tree, and no family gathering to open up gifts :( All I got was a blender.
Thanks for answering, everyone! Wow, alot of people's worst christmas was 2011.



Answer
My best Christmas was when I was prob 1999, when I was seven. It was the last Christmas that my Mom and Dad were still together. I remember I got the Barbie dream house that I really wanted! It was in the dining room (we opened gifts in the living room) and when I walked in there, I found it!

My worst Christmas was this year. My family and I did not do anything. We opened gifts in the morning, then everyone went back to bed, so I was alone in my room. Then for diner, everyone was in a rush to be finished, and nobody talked to each other. Then to top it all of, I had to work (I work at a movie theater) and I got yelled at by customers and my managers and it was very busy! I also could not afford to buy anyone gifts this year, which was sad.

What is the hottest jewelry right now for a 30th birthday gift?




Caleb


She is really into fashion and I have never really gotten her jewelry. What's hot for 2011? I'm looking to spend a few thousand dollars. Anything hot with girls right now from David Yurman, Tiffany's, etc? I don't read celebrity magazines or follow the trends, so I'm in the dark as to what the sorority type fashion girls like right now.


Answer
I thinks this is beautiful :)

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP03265&mcat=148210&cid=287458&fromGrid=1&search_params=s+5-p+4-c+287458-r+101323351-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+-k+#p+7-n+6-cg+viewPaged-c+287458-s+5-r+101323351-t+-ri+-ni+0-x+-pu+-f+




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment