Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Do you think most women have an inflated sense of their sexual worth?

gift for women
 on Birthday gift ideas for women - many gift choices for ladies.
gift for women image



BAM! Marco


reasoning: they think men want sex so badly and since they are females who aren't completely disgusting- they are "worth" a lot and there are many men out there who would die to be with them.

I think so. There are definitely men who think they are "god's gift to women" - but these men are typically among the most attractive (physically, personality, job, etc) men. Not the case for women- where downright average (and sometimes even below average) women are deluded into thinking their sex is something coveted.



Answer
I thought the exact same thing when I was going through dry spells, too. You'll get over it.

Can you give me some ideas for a wedding gift which will be loved by both the bride and the groom?




Daphne


What kind of gifts would both the bride and groom like? Most wedding gifts seem geared to the domestic side of marriage. Am I being sexist?- but I sometimes think the brides (or the women in the family) get to make all the gift registry choices. Or do men want the same things for wedding gifts as women? Former grooms- what was your most awesome gift , received by the two of you, but you liked it a lot?


Answer
My husband and I got the perfect gift for our wedding. We have this lady through our church who sent us a catalog.... I don't remember from who, but she puts a limit on the gift, and they send a cateloge with gifts in that price range to choose from. Since I did most of the registry, I allowed my then husband to be to pick out the gift he wanted. He chose the power washer. He's used that over and over, and every time he does, he says, remember when you let me choose? I smile, he smiles, and we're both happy. I know this doesn't help much.... but perhaps if you "bing" "gift catelogs with preset prices" or something along that line, you might find something..... I hope this helps. I wish I could call that lady, but she passed two years ago, I'm sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment