Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What should I get my mom for her birthday?

gift for women 50th birthday
 on Funny Gag Gifts: Funny Gag Gifts For Women
gift for women 50th birthday image



Katie


My mom's 50th birthday is in a couple weeks, and I have no idea what I should get her! I'm thinking that I want it to be personal and meaningful though, can someone give me some ideas?


Answer
gifts.com has some great gift ideas and you can personalize them.
http://www.gifts.com/birthday/50th-birthday-gifts/woman/NwxyuPL9cAIN on this site you can see gifts for the 50th B-day.
They also have lovely snow globes you can personalize.
A family photo of all her kids and grand kids, professionally done and framed would be nice.
Take her on a spa day with just the two of you. Pamper her. Nails, hair, massage, dinner/lunch, movie?
Good luck and she will love anything you get her when it is given with love

What sporting event tickets are good for a gift?




mysteryper


I would like to buy my husband a ticket for some sports event in Phoenix. Problem is I am not native to Phoenix so I don't know any of the local teams. He is native to here and I know he loves sports. 50th birthday if it makes any difference. All answers appreciated.


Answer
If he likes basketball, the local professional team is the Phoenix Suns.

If he likes football, the local professional team is the Arizona Cardinals.

If he likes baseball, the local professional team is the Arizona Diamondbacks.

If he likes hockey, the local hockey team is the Phoenix Coyotes.

I don't see any local golf tournaments unless you are willing to travel to California or Texas.

If your husband likes college sports, Arizona State University (ASU) also has several sports teams (baseball, football, basketball ...).

On April 12 there will be a NASCAR race at the Phoenix International Raceway.

The local professional woman's basketball team is the Phoenix Mercury.

If he is interested in Arena Football, the local professional team is the Arizona Rattlers.

I hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment