Thursday, January 2, 2014

What is the best gift under $300 I can buy for my father in father's day?

gift for her $300
 on Mostrar mensagens anteriores: Todas as mensagens 1 dia 7 dias 2 ...
gift for her $300 image
Q. Father's day is 20 june.. I want to buy my father a gift under $300 in this special day. what are some father's day gift ideas?


Answer
Try this website.. It gives different gift ideas for different type of fathers
http://www.buyer-power.info/pages/top-ten-fathers-day-gifts.htm

how to ask for an expensive birthday gift?




Orihime


My birthday is coming up in two days and I want an expensive gift that is $300. I feel bad asking for it but my parents don't let me spend my own money. Orders for the gift I want open up only once per year and orders fill up in one day. How do I ask for it?


Answer
Usually I just offer to pay half, or let it count for two presents, like birthday and Christmas or just let it be my only present.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment