Monday, December 30, 2013

What are some tips you would give to someone using a Store Charge Card?

gift for her myer
 on ... & Fitness Christmas Gifts for Her | Womens Christmas Gifts | Myer
gift for her myer image



Allexandra


Such as, "EG" Myer, David jones. ( not gift cards!)
Please?



Answer
I would say DON'T! They promise to give you like what, 10% off? And then they charge you 25% interest! Add it up and you are paying them back 25% of your purchases. Meaning you saved 10%, but they are still getting that 15% profit from you! You are not saving any money! They are making more money this way, and they make you think you are saving money! So yeah, don't use them!

Does the pin count as my account number on the back of a gift card?




*Morgan*


I got a Hollister gift card and I was wondering if the PIN number was part of the 16 digits when I try to see what the balance is online. There is only 12 digits next to where it says ACCT #. So is the PIN, which is blocked off (so I would need to get a quarter or somthing to scratch it off), part of the ACCT #?

Thanks
So do I need to scratch off the pin number in order to check the balance



Answer
yeh im pretty sure it counts, well it did when i worked for myer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment