Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Is there a way to buy a dinner plate or salad plate separately?

gifts for her at target
 on HOME NIEUWS SPECIALS EVENTS MEDIA G'BOEK CREW CONTACT
gifts for her at target image



loving lif


I accidentally broke one of my dinner plates and one of my salad plates. I got them as a wedding gift from Target 2 years ago. I looked on the website and say that the designs are still available, but they come in sets. Is there any way to just buy one plate?


Answer
A lot of dinnerware is sold "open stock", which means you can buy it by the piece. Have you tried a google search for just a plate in your pattern?

Can you buy something online but pay through stores?




Emily


I want to get my friend a gift from Target, but they only have it online. Can i pay for it at target and get shipped to my house? I don't have a credit card, pay pal etc and my parents don't want to use theirs.


Answer
No but if you really want it maybe go to a target and ask if they have it if not, ask if they can ship it in for you. As far as I know there won't be extra cost because other people. Can buy it also/they ship it in with other stock




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment