Monday, December 30, 2013

What are some premium chocolate brands not available in Hyderabad/India?

gifts for her in london
 on London NY Mirrored Crystals Bracelet Ladies Watch Christmas Gift ...
gifts for her in london image



shreyas


I want to buy a gift in London or USA. I don't want to spend a lot of money on buying chocolates that can be purchased in Hyderabad. Previously, some Swiss/Belgian brands like Lindt and Godiva used to be unavailable but I heard that they are now stocked by retailers. It should still be a recognizable brand or at least exquisite tasting chocolate.


Answer
Here are some possibilities. http://www.cheftalk.com/t/63571/which-are-the-best-chocolate-bars-available-in-the-usa

I'm travelling to London from Singapore and I wonder what are the GOOD BUYS for Ladies HandBags in London?




Fumes_LSH


I am looking to get my lady a birthday gift from London but my budget is low. I hope some kind soul out there can give some suggestions for a unique gift from London at E$100 range....
Oxford Street seems like a splendid spot for shopping in London. Thank you Kristine! Does anybody know if Aldo will be cheaper if I purchased it in Heathrow Airport?



Answer
ALDO. go to oxfrd st...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment