Thursday, January 2, 2014

How much are the birthday party tickets for six flags great adventure NJ?

gifts for her 45th birthday
 on Wedding Anniversary or Birthday Gift Ideas for Her
gifts for her 45th birthday image



IfOnlyHapp


Okay, so I am going to six flags great adventure in new jersey for my birthday. Most of my family is coming with me and my mom and I decided it would probably be cheaper to do the birthday party tickets. So, how much are the birthday party tickets for 10-20 people? Thanks!


Answer
Birthday tickets come with b-day packages including b-day cake, a gift, reserved seating at restaurants etc. The Sweet Endings package is $45 a person. The Six Flags Ultumate Birthday package is $60 per person & Wiggles World package is $50 per person. If you do not wish to get a package, then if you have more than 15 guests, you can get a discount for your group & not a package. B-Day Package Details Here:
http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/groups/Birthdays.aspx

What is an idea for a special 45th birthday gift for my mom?




Emma


So, my mother and I have the same birthday and she is turning 45 this year, I want to do something super meaningful for her but I cannot think of something that measures up to anything I can imagine! Ideas please?!


Answer
Take her out to a nice dinner

Get away weekend to a bed and breakfast..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment