Monday, November 11, 2013

What are top Unique Ideas for giving special Gifts for women?

gift for women
 on Jewelry Boxes For Women
gift for women image



Will Smith


I am not aware what gifts women should like the most but still I wish to give a unique gift to my girlfriend on her birthday. The gift must look different and should surprise her. Please suggest me if you have any ideas.


Answer
i am damn sure your girlfriend will go bonkers seeing this gift

if u can afford:
watch a "my make up routine" u like on you tube.note the products and buy them for her.
keep the products in a small bag and give it to her(if u see a juicy star07 video that's better,she will show u her bag too.)
or
a beautiful gown or dress
or
a beautiful ring

if u can't afford this:

a teddy bear+roses+big greeting card+so many chocolates+photos

packing: don't give these separately .dump them all in a big box .pack it with a beautiful ribbon.and give it.

keeping the box messy and filling it with many small beautiful gifts will make it really surprising and interesting.


trust me....she will love these.

How can I build my freezer milk supply while exclusively breastfeeding?




Danyelle


I am an exclusively breastfeeding mom of an almost 3 month old and I want to have a frozen supply of milk, b/c I need to leave my baby for a few days to go out of town.I am not one of those gifted women who has an abundance of milk.I am barely making enough to satisfy my baby :( How can I get my freezer stocked for my departure? Could my milk supply be low if I am unable to do so?


Answer
You can pump after every feed, even if you don't get much it will tell your body to make more. Does your baby sleep for long at night? You could get up during the night to pump.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment