Saturday, November 16, 2013

How can I send a $48 small calculator to Brazil as a gift to family?

gift for her under 50
 on Gifts For Girls Under $50 - Holiday Gift Guide 2012 | Her Campus
gift for her under 50 image



CHARLES R


This is a gift and I would like to avoid the recepient having to pay a large amount of money. Any way to do it? I am reading that a gift under $50 is tariff-free.


Answer
Just wrap it up and take it to the Post Office and mail it.

Birthday gift, what unique thing would be cool for a guy?




DEE CON JE


We have a little Saloon in town and the owner, who is the coolest guy is gonna be 60, I need suggestions on a gift under $50.!
Something that can be delivered hopefully
and I like unique, not "run of the mill tossed in a pile of never used or wanted gifts" things.
thanks!



Answer
One of the most useful gifts I get is a gift card for the Warehouse. It is one of those shopping barns, that will enable him to select something he will find useful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment