Sunday, November 10, 2013

5 STARS TO THE BEST ANSWER!?

gift ideas for women quiz
 on The Le Havre Spa Gift Basket for Women - Great Gift for Her
gift ideas for women quiz image



Markus


I think she likes me but I'm not sure.
1) on vacations and places she visits, she's brought me back little gifts. Nothing special but the fact that she's thinking about me, right?
2) she's texted me really late at like 2am talking about how pretty the moon is.
3) when ever I see her in person and we talk, she almost never looks at me till the end of whatever she said.
4) she just recently texted me after work and she asked what I was doing, and I told her in about to watch a baseball game and she watched the whole game at her house while texting me the whole time and we texted for like 6 hours.
5) way back in middle school, I was with her and her friends and she left to use the restroom or something, and her friends asked me if I had feelings for her and i said "no" because I didn't know if she planned that with her friends, so just said no.
We go to different high schools now and are seniors.
Do you think she likes me? She's really sweet and pretty in my opinion, but idk how I feel about her.
What do I do? Thanks!
Also what signs do I look for when face to face?



Answer
1) if she brings you things at times when she is relaxing, you're obviously on her mind.
2) she likes sharing her feelings with you.
3) she waits until she is done talking to look at you to make sure that you're listening to her. She wants to make sure she is important to you.
4) she is finding common ground with you. AWESOME.
5) saying "no" was a bad idea. Women set up bathroom-quizzes all the time. You failed that one.
conclusion: this woman is amazing. She feels important to you, she always has you on her mind, she finds your interests interesting, and she SHARES HER FEELINGS WITH YOU. So either
A) you find this girl now, and make her yours.
Or
B) sit back and watch an amazing opportunity fly by.

Romney vs Obama? Who do you want to win?

Q. Personally I think Romney should win... Look at us now. I dont understand why many people want to give Obama another chance our economy is horrible and all of us struggle with money. All he does if focus on his stupid health care. Like HELLLLLOOOO, our economy is suffering!


Answer
I beg your pardon, but how is health care stupid? I will say, Obama hasn't really said how he plans on funding Obamacare, but universal health care is a great idea, and something we should have already had, but the Republican party propagated Clinton's bill for universal health care as being a "big government" movement, so Congress never even got to vote on it. And yes, our economy is suffering, but compare that to how is was plummeting when Bush left office and left his mess to Obama. I know it doesn't seem like Obama has done much to improve our economy, but then again, Rome wasn't exactly built in a day. Obama has been laying the foundations to reconstruct our economy. I haven't heard of the Republicans doing anything to improve our economy; from what I've heard, they've been to consumed with preventing Obama from doing anything and replacing all their moderates in Congress with extremists (just what we need, more extremists from either wing). Obama knows what it's like to have to work, he knows what it's like to be in the middle class, while Romney grew up rich and had almost everything handed to him. With that in mind, how could Romney possibly know what it takes to make the middle class more successful as a whole? I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat, but I stand up for the little guy, and in this race, Obama has been so belittled by the opposition that I'm wondering why he doesn't just lash out and call Romney out on his every lie. I know it's important to keep an open mind, but Romney can't even take a true stance on any issue. As for his "binders full of women" comment, I was not impressed and only barely amused. He used that like a token, which is very unlike 21st century thinking. Isn't it Obama who allowed it so that women could sue their employers if they could prove that they were being paid less than their male coworkers for the reason that they're women and don't deserve to make as much? As for public education, don't get me started. I used to go to Catholic school (I am Catholic, by the way), but now I'm in public school, and I have to say, I couldn't be happier. I'm in band, cross country, basketball, track, and quiz bowl, and I couldn't be in all that stuff if I went to a larger private school (my town is microscopic). There aren't even any private schools around here. But the things is, Romney wants to cut funding for public education, which is something that really brought our country forward by allowing anyone to get a decent education. Furthermore, Romney wants to send us into another war, which is something our country REALLY can't afford. The wars Bush sent us into did enough to harm our economy, not to mention the debt left over, plus inflation, really left Obama with a major economic mess. I have family in the military, and I'd really like for them to have a nice thank-you gift from the American people by putting anyone but Romney in office so our nation's heroes, my family and their comrades, don't have to fight another pointless war.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment