Monday, November 11, 2013

What's a good Christmas gift tradition for me and my boyfriend to start?

gift for her first birthday
 on 21ST BIRTHDAY GIFTS FOR GIRLS | Holiday Gifts
gift for her first birthday image



Laura


So we're saving the really thoughtful gifts for birthdays and valentines day but we would like something fun and creative to do for a christmas gift. Preferably something we can do every year as a tradition but put a new spin on it. Any suggestions?


Answer
You may do them on top of gifts.. but christmas stockings are a great thing! They are perfect because you can go out and get lots of fun little things and you have lots to look through! Another fun idea that is kind of like stockings would be a christmas box. Get a box from the dollar store that you feel is the appropriate size. Every year your gift has to fit in the box and you can add a rule every year. (ex. something with red on it, more then one thing, it has to have handles) Or a nice photo album. Every year you take all of the pictures from the months before and put them in a nice album, great way to keep memories. Sounds like you guys have it all workede out, so Merry Christmas and I hope I helped (:

How to redeem Sephora birthday gift?




Vanessa


I signed up for the Beauty Insiders for Sephora. It said in my account that I can redeem a free birthday gift. My birthday is April 1. If I go redeem it at the store do I have to go before my birthday? And do I need to buy something at the store to receive it?
Thank you for your answers.



Answer
I believe you can go a week before or a week after. It's safest to go on your birthday. Just go to the cashier and say it's your birthday and they'll ask for either your beauty insider card or your e-mail. No, you don't have to buy anything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment