Thursday, November 14, 2013

Where should I go to get a special gift for my girlfriend?

birthday gifts for her girlfriend
 on Birthday Gifts for Girlfriend and Gift Ideas for Girlfriends Birth Day
birthday gifts for her girlfriend image






I need a birthday gift for my girlfriend by January, and she says that she will dump me If I cant find her a lock of justin bieber hair. It cost 40,000 dollars at auction, and my only option to get a lock of the golden hair is either to steal it from a museum, cut it off justin bieber, (also risking serious legal trouble). Is there any way I can acquire that golden hair so that I can appease my girlfriend so she doesn't dump me?


Answer
ANd other words my sweets...she telling u to freak off! N'd stop trolling cause we'll tell ya the same~

Is a heart locket necklace an appropriate birthday gift for my girlfriend?




Edward


I am in a new relationship (2 months) and her birthday is next month. I want to buy her this heart locket necklace. Inside the locket I want to put a picture of both of us. Is this appropriate as a birthday gift? Because her birthday is a celebration of HER not us, so I don't want to do anything tacky or out of place.

Or should I just get her a necklace personalized with HER name only?



Answer
A heart locket with a picture of you BOTH is a perfect birthday gift for her if you are getting serious. If things are still on the casual side, it may be a bit much. If you are both in love and the relationship is serious, I can't think of a more perfect gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment