Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Would it be inappropriate to get my ex boyfriend a gift for Valentines?

gift for her valentine
 on Valentines Day 2012, Valentines gifts for her, Valentines gifts ...
gift for her valentine image



Ferret Fac


My ex boyfriend and I just rekindled a friendship after 5 years apart. He is recently divorced (if this matters).

I really enjoy gift giving, but am wondering if it may be inappropriate to give him a gift on Valentines day?
If it's not, what would be a good gift idea?

Any advice is appreciated.



Answer
I would not get him a gift. You two are just rekindling a friendship and he may feel it is a bit pushy at this point. It may make him feel as though he will "owe" you and right now you want him to feel more relaxed and let the friendship develop.

Good luck -- it sounds as though you are glad to have him back in your life -- take it slow so he does not feel he is going from a divorce to being in a relationship too soon.

Is it weird to buy your parents a gift on Valentine's day?




Thirsty Wh


I'm 23, single and female, I still live with my parents. I bought my mom & dad each a card and a small box of candy for my mom. I'm not sure I want to give it to them...I've never gotten them a gift on Valentines.

As parents would you like a gift from you adult kids today?



Answer
yes, give it to them! its very sweet of you. When you move out, they will cherish it, and that you thought of them. I STILL have a Valentine's day card from well over 10 years ago, from my dad. He died in 2002. There's nothing wrong or weird about a nice gesture for a family member on a holiday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment