Friday, November 15, 2013

How can i purchase games from the Hong Kong Playstation Store?

gift for her hong kong
 on ... Ultra-Bit Edition (Hong Kong Legends) on DVD-Video from EzyDVD.com.au
gift for her hong kong image



antho-knee


i live in Long Beach and i have a visa gift card. I want to know if possible, can i buy games from the Hong Kong Playstation Store? the billing address that is entered on my account is currently where i am living, if that helps.


Answer
if you set your address to hong kong on the ps, then order a hong kong dollar point card from the internet, you should be able to put kong kong dollars in your account and get chinese games

How much does the Xbox 360 with kinect 250 gb bundle cost in Hong Kong?




Carl jason


So I am going to Hong Kong this coming May as my graduation gift.So I wanted a/an Xbox 360 with kinect 250 gb but my parents said we should look there first if the xbox there is cheaper.


Answer
It costs $449.98 US dolllars.

I looked at the hong kong ebay site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment