Sunday, November 10, 2013

How much to send a small package from Australia to Canada?

gift for her australia
 on Alcohol gifts for women. Buy online and send for quick delivery in ...
gift for her australia image



.


Hi :)

how much would it cost to send a package (card+small gift) from WA Australia to Canada?

TIA



Answer
That is something that only the Australian post office can tell you. As the parcel is being sent FROM Australia, you have to put postage on it before it can leave the country - and Canada has no input into the Australian postal system.

How do I choose a reputable company to send a gift basket in Australia?




rose10love


I need to order a gift basket for an Australian client. I want to choose a good company and a nice basket. But I want to make sure it gets there and it is nice. Also I don't want my credit card number to be in jeopardy.


Answer
DHL... home pick up and delievery




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment