Wednesday, November 13, 2013

how to ask for an expensive birthday gift?

gift for her $300
 on Fantasy Gifts, Fairy Dolls and Spirit Dolls
gift for her $300 image



Orihime


My birthday is coming up in two days and I want an expensive gift that is $300. I feel bad asking for it but my parents don't let me spend my own money. Orders for the gift I want open up only once per year and orders fill up in one day. How do I ask for it?


Answer
Usually I just offer to pay half, or let it count for two presents, like birthday and Christmas or just let it be my only present.

If I receive a gift from a relative that lives outside of the U.S., do I have to pay tax?




Fortunate


The total gift is $300,000.


Answer
No gifts are never income to the receipient. Enjoy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment