Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What are 12 small gifts for a 1 year anniversary?

gift for her 1 year anniversary
 on 1st Anniversary Gifts For Her : 1st Wedding Anniversary Gift for Her ...
gift for her 1 year anniversary image



Sarah Jo


I need gift ideas for me and my boyfriend. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up and I wanted to do the 12 small gifts for each month idea but I don't know what to get/make. What are some ideas??
EASY 10 POINTS!



Answer
I think that finding the right gift can sometimes be a hard thing to do. What I think is
that people tend to like unique gifts that are hard to find and not sold in stores. People like the gifts more this way since they cannot be replaced. I have been buying a few items from http://www.thinkfuntoys.com and giving it away to my friends and they all love it. The stuff there are pretty cheap and they deliver fast.

What is a good gift to get for my 1 year anniversary?




Bradie


I am getting ready to celebrate my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend on Friday. He is 23 and I'm 21.

I know that my boyfriend is getting me some cupcakes from an awesome cupcake shop in our town, as well as one other gift. I'm already taking him to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D that night, but I feel like I should get him another gift that will be more sentimental. Does anyone have any ideas?



Answer
One year, congrats. If you guys took a lot of photos during your first year together, then why not take the time out to create a photo book to document your first year together. It will provide a good, fun, sentimental way to look back at the past year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment