Monday, November 11, 2013

How I can order chocolate strawberries in London?

gifts for her in london
 on ... Valentine's Day Gifts for Her - resideinlondon.com - Reside In London
gifts for her in london image



coopscoop


Im trying to order my girlfriend a valentines day gift, she will be in London, UK on that day. Thing is I'm looking for a simple chocolate covered strawberries where I can attach a personal message, there are thousands of sites in America that do it, such as edible arrangements etc etc, I've been on google for hours looking for something along those lines and I just keep getting dodgy websites that dont look reputable. Anyone know how I can get this done? Please help


Answer
contact Godiva and im not sure if they deliver or not

What should I buy my girlfriend who is leaving for London in a week?




Anon


She is studying abroad and I am trying to think of a gift that is more practical. Basically want to get her something she can use while she is over there, trying to avoid the obvious like flowers or jewelry.
All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.



Answer
Condoms.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment