Saturday, November 16, 2013

What are some generic gifts that girlfriends get their boyfriends for different occasions?

gifts for her from boots
 on Best Fashion Gift Ideas for Her
gifts for her from boots image



Erica


Buying for girls is so easy! I can think of a million things that guys can get their girlfriend that she would love, even if he would know nothing about her, like flowers, chocolate, jewelry, makeup, clothes, accessories, etc. But I can't think of any good gifts for guys. So what do you get your boyfriend? What are some gifts that all guys would like?


Answer
Oh, there are so many things which a girlfriend can give a boyfriend. Let me give you some fun and interesting options:
â¢Clothes are the most basic thing which you can give. However if you find funky and different clothes, the boys are sure to love it. Last month I gave my boyfriend some hot clothes from http://www.become.com/fieldmaster-clothing and he just adored them
â¢Accessories like belts, shoes, cuff links, ties and others are a great option for guys who like to be chic and sophisticated
â¢What about pens? Some boys have a fetish for collecting them and using fancy ones too
â¢Something as uncommon as tickets for a basketball or baseball match. Trust me your boyfriend will love you more than he ever did
â¢Another great alternative would a sporty item if he is into sports
â¢Is he passionate about something or has a hobby which he loves? If yes, then great! Just get him something relating to that. Maybe a pair of hiking boots, or a ski jacket if hiking or skiing is their thing.
Try these and he will love you for it!

Husband serving overseas, wondering from a soldiers perspective what type of gifts to send?




AmandaMari


My husband is a combat medic in Afghanistan, and I send him a care package about once a week. I have a few ideas from him for gifts for Christmas, although I am wondering from a soldiers perspective what type of items he may be suprised or happy to recieve?

I know being overseas for christmas is very tough, so I would like to make it somewhat special and put a smile on his face.

Thank you for Serving, and taking the time to answer my question!



Answer
My husband is a combat medic in Afghanistan too!! I sent 2 packages today full of christmas decoration for him. I put an advent calendar in, a funny stocking for him, tons of garlen and lights. Stuff like that. He actually told me not to send him anything else since he doesn't want to have to leave anything behind. The decorations are fine since he can give them to the next group that comes, but as far as gifts he rather we just spend the money on something we might need when he gets home next spring. Another thing is he's a part of several adopt a soldier programs, and I know they are sending lots of packages too for the holidays. If you still think he might want something to open up on Christmas, look on sites like US Cav, and aafes for things that he could really use. Things that aren't normally in care packages that he has there now that might be worn out due to the deployment. (like his field cap, socks, etc) You could even ask him. I actually sent my guy a pair of new boots last time he was deployed over Christmas. He just told me his size, the style, etc and mailed it to him straight off the website. :) Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment