Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Whats something really cute to make your girlfriend with stuff hanging around your house?

anniversary gift for her romantic
 on ... , Cute Valentines Gifts for Him or Her, Romantic Anniversary Gifts
anniversary gift for her romantic image



Mario


its for a 7 month anniversary gift and i want to give her something really cute and romantic.. something that will make her go "awwww omg :')" you know? i do not want to go buy anything though i want it made from stuff here at a house and with a lot of thoughts and feelings..please help..thanks!


Answer
draw a cute pic of u 2 hanging out together! that always works! all the best!

What would be a good one year anniversary gift?

Q. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. Our anniversary will be the day after Thanksgiving. I want to give him something nice and meaningful, but I don't have a lot of money. I will write him a poem, since I write poems. But I want to give him something more than that. What can I get for him that is nice, but not too expensive?


Answer
maybe you can cook him dinner and set up the table to look really romantic and stuff. or you can make him a scrapbook that includes a bunch of pictures, quotes and drawings that show memories you guys have shared. you can put together a cd with all the songs that remind you of him. you can take him on a picnic or take him out for dessert and buy his favorite treat. idk these are just some ideas. hope they help:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment