Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How much should a regular income earner spend on xmas presents?

gifts 4 her xmas
 on Christmas Gift Ideas: Picnic Basket
gifts 4 her xmas image



Brett Wils


I have to buy only 6 presents; 4 for my immediate family and 1 each for my uncle and grandmother. If I only earn about $1300 a week, how much would you spend on each person?


Answer
Wow that's a lot to make in a week! I'd say spend as much as you want. Personally, I have a lower income and often host the party, so I'm on a budget. I decorate and found some great deals at http://www.homeseasons.com/. For gifts, since I have a big family, it gets sectioned off by age. For the kids, usually some goodie bags, for the adults $10-15 limit, but I always put a lot of thought and effort into their gifts. The price does not matter. It's the effort.

How can I celebrate all 4 holidays every year?




poetry sna


I want to celebrate Hanukkah, Xmas, Solstice, and Kwanza all in 1 year next year, tips? How can I do this without it being too stressful


Answer
just don't go all out
put up a tree, a menorah, and whatever is used for Kwanza and Solstice (no offense to those who do practice those holidays)
give out a few gifts, give to different people on different days and for a big mael, just pick a day at random




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment