Sunday, November 10, 2013

whats a good little gift to get my favorite teacher who is getting laid off?

gifts for girly women
 on Book Gift For Women | What I Wore Today Book | Presents | Girly Gifts
gifts for girly women image



hollywood


wha!!! i wanna give her something that lets her know i care. i dont think she even knows she was my favorite! she is an awesome rocker type rebel yet girly woman and she was awesom!!! she was a political NERD!!!i was thinking like a stuffed animal or something. i have a stuffed animal that kinda reminds me of her... but i dont know what i should give her!


Answer
Awww, when our teacher left we got her one of those gigantic cards and the whole class wrote a little msg for her. I think this one girl also gave her a bath/spa kit thingie with soaps and stuff. Or you could get her a teddy bear or an Obama t-shirt hahaa! loll =D

What gift should i give my therapist whos moving away?




marianne c


My therapist has changed my life. I love her and appreciate her. She's 39 has tattos she's kinda girly but not too girly.She's hispanic married and really helpful. She's moving to miami forever and that's all I know about her. Should I get her flowers??? Or a gift if so what kind??? I was thinking flowers in a pitcher from 1800 flowers and a wonder woman christmas ornament? Advise suggestions please.


Answer
i would vomit into a glass jar and give that to her. It's certainly personal and she will never forget you. She can put it in a sunny window and admire all the pretty colors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment