Thursday, January 16, 2014

What is a very creative Christmas gift for my best friend?

gift for her nz
 on metal_wall_art,gifts_for_her,gifts,gifts
gift for her nz image



MiLO


I need a Christmas gift for my best friend but I'm not sure what to get her. I was thinking of a photo mosaic or a canvas of us. I'm really not sure has anyone got any ideas of what I can do or make for her but very creative. Using pictures of us...thank u so much!


Answer
How about using your digital photos to create a personalized acrylic(perspex/lucite) Photo block of a memorable time or you together. They are similar to wooden photo blocks however the photos are "face mounted" to the back of the acrylic block. Have a look here to see what they are like:

http://www.thruthelenz.co.nz/creations_from_your_photos/acrylic_photo_blocks

What are some easy American gifts I can send home?




Jo


Christmas is coming and I want to send a small box of goodies to my friends and family back home in New Zealand. I'm going to put in some candy which isn't available in NZ, but I need some more ideas for things which would be perceived as very 'American'. Any help would be appreciated!


Answer
A jigsaw puzzle the family can put together of a beautiful scenery of a place in America.

Anything with American flags on it.

Statue of Liberty souvenirs.

Pictures of you in different places in America (even if its around town) put in frames.

Figurines of the Bald Eagle or Military commemorative.

A small bag of Miracle Grow, a small hand shovel for gardening, and the state flower for wherever. I don't know if America has a national flower?? So I would just do state. For Texas its the Bluebonnet.

Donations made in their name. You can get a small certificate or something for the donation and send it to them letting them know they helped feed children, or helped some woodland area.

A photo arrangement of different things you see that makes you think of them. If you have a mother who loves to cook, taking a picture of a restaurant that sells some NZ favorites would remind you of her. A friend that loves to make jokes could be represented by a picture of a local gag and joke magic store.

Shot glasses with something American on it. A famous quote or funny picture.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave commemorative.

A Republican and Democratic Elephant and Donkey.

Shells from the beach.

Preserved butterflies in a frame.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment