Sunday, January 12, 2014

What should i get my friends for graduation gift?

gifts for her cheap
 on Spice Carousel [4yy33487] - China Gifts Supplier & Cheap China Gifts ...
gifts for her cheap image






Well, after this year, we'll be going to different schools. So im gonna give my good friends a gift. I want a real meaningful gift, cheap its ok. Meaningful will do. Maybe a uno card to signify, have fun? All those craps. PLEASE HELP!


Answer
Make a collage out of foam poster board; using pictures of your friend and you, etc, you can glue them on all over the place. Its a really meaningful gift ;] Put "______ through out the years" at the top, or something like "I will miss you!" Or any other good titles you have.

My brother recieved one as a gift at his grad party :D it was so kool.

what are good hostess gifts for a baby shower?




EmilyC09


I am having my baby shower in less than a month, and i need to know of some good hostess gifts? cheap not to expensive any ideas?!


Answer
i got all my amazing baby shower planners (my best friend, my sis and my cousin) A bath and bodyworks gift card, and a starbucks card with 10 bucks on it. You can always also make a gift basket with goodies in it! everyone loves a gift basket with goodies, its like easter. Maybe some cute pedicure sets, some nail polishes and some foot cream? Anything you give them will be appreciated, because its out of gratitude.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment