Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How can I send gift from singapore to philippines?

gifts for her in singapore
 on ... her birthday gifts from her mom - Yahoo Entertainment Singapore
gifts for her in singapore image



ZAB


I know the number and adress but i dont kow how to send it via mail.. Help please i would like to send a gift to my Girlfriend in her Bday


Answer
The mail service in S'pore is efficient u sent it today it goes out the next day but it's at the other end of how long the recipient will receive it or if it gets there at all. If u want to send it by mail better do it registered at least u can keep track of it.
If not pay much more n delivered it by DHL or Fedex or some other courier companies n they will get it done in 2 to 3 days.

Can you suggest some good souvenirs/gifts from Singapore?




Jerry


The gift receipients are family and friends, Americans and Canadians aged 25-65. I kind of want to stay away from really gaudy gifts like slogan t-shirts.


Answer
I usually get my family key chains...very affordable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment