Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas shopping limits on toddler? What are your shopping price limits per child?

gifts for her $100
 on Baskets for Her - Gift Baskets for Women, Specializing in Spa Gift ...
gifts for her $100 image



RN Stud


I have a daughter who is about to turn 2 with another baby on the way due in March! I have the money to go crazy but she doesn't need anymore stuff! Just curious what other parents price limits are on christmas gifts? $100 per child? $50 per child? And how likely are you to keep it completely fair between spending for each kid? Will you spend more on 1 then the other or do you strictly spend the same amount on both to avoid a problem?


Answer
$50 on both children to avoid any problems(:

What is the cheapest way to transfer money from someone in the US to someone in the UK?




Jerseygirl


I'm talking about a personal gift $100- $1000.


Answer
I would say money Gram When I send money thats the cheapest for me




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment