Friday, January 17, 2014

Any idea where to visit while travel in circle starting from Amsterdam and end in Amsterdam, too for 1 month?

gift ideas for her london
 on Knit Jones: Baby Pics
gift ideas for her london image



Pokey


My two close friends and I decided to travel Europe for about a month for our graduation gift. Any suggestion on which countries and cities to visit while leaving from Amsterdam and end there, too? We would like to go in circle to make it easy for our trip.
Will be flying in from America then hopefully use train to travel in Europe.



Answer
Well it really depends on how much travelling you want to do, because of course travelling to & from is going to eat up a lot of time.

I would initially suggest that you start in Amsterdam then Paris, then London, then Brussels and then back to Amsterdam. This is a realistic enough schedule to travel but also really get to see the cities and enjoy them. I personally would spend a little less time in Brussels but you can use that remainder over the other three cities.

The advantage is great travel connections between the three which minimise travel time plus also it is not so expensive either. You can travel by budget airlines, train or bus (depending on how far in advance you book). Here's some links to check the prices out
http://www.eurolines.com - bus (coach)
http://www.skyscanner.net - flights
http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/index.shtml / http://www.nshispeed.nl/en / http://www.eurostar.com/dynamic/_SvBoExpressBookingTerm?_TMS=1253684300629&_DLG=SvBoExpressBookingTerm&_LANG=UK&_AGENCY=ESTAR&country=UK&lang=UK&VT=EB - trains between countries.

You could also use some of the time to check out some other places within the Netherlands, France, UK & Belgium, but I would keep it realistic. It's nice to say you have been to 30 countries in 30 days but not very enjoyable if most of it is done looking out of a window :0)

Good luck

What to put on my christmas list for 14 year old girls?




Katie


Okay so my dad told me to make him a list and i have no idea what to write down. I have all the basic electronics. Ipod, smartphone, laptop, wii, ps3,xbox. I really dont want to get all clothes even though I wrote that down already. I don't care about jewelry & I just got a new purse 2 days ago. I just really want some good ideas that are unique. Oh and my style isnt really girly im one of those girls who wears band tees. But most of the time i wear normal clothes. So please help me wih some ideas! Thanks!


Answer
This is my christmas list for this year. But mine is a little different because I'm a singer, trying to lose weight, and stuff. This is what i want in order.

Money
Maybelline SuperStay 24Hour Foundation
Dumbbells
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Clear Voice Vocal Spray Fresh Mint
Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
Hard Candy True Fantasy Mango Coconut Kiss Bath Set
Soft Sheen Carson Let's Jam Shining and Conditioning Gel Extra Hold
Boots
Bob Harper: Pure Burn Super Stregth
30 Minutes to Fitness: Weights Workout with Kelly Coffrey-Meyer
Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer
Black Thickening Mascara
Clean and Clear Instant Oil-Absorbing Sheets
An mp3 player
Retractable Black Eyeliner
Headphones
Kelly Coffey- Meyer's 30 MInutes to Fitness Split Sessions
Fruit of the Loom Incredible Push Up Bra
LA Colors Loose Powder
Colorful Sports Bra


But honestly, for you I would suggest www.gifts.com. I really like this site because it has a personality quiz and finder and it gives thousands of gift ideas. Not spam or anything. I've tried it, and got all of these ideas from it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment