Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sending a gift basket or hamper to Australia from the USA?

gifts for her in australia
 on Gift Ideas - Buying Gifts For Her can be very simple | PRLog
gifts for her in australia image



Tabitha22


Hi, I live in the USA and need to send a nice gift basket/hamper to Australia. I have spent countless hours online with no luck. The best USA gift basket sites have very limited choices in international delivery, while the Australian hampers would be nothing original. Does anyone have experience in ordering a quality gift online to be sent out of the country? At this point I feel like my best bet is to shop for an Australian hamper to be sent within Australia. I just wanted some neat american cheese or wine I guess... Thanks in advance.


Answer
Before you buy anything outside Australia for sending into Australia, you should check out on the customs pages as there are numerous items that cannot be imported in (without a special licence).
especially food products.

Have you thought about perhaps making a little gift basket up yourself? Have a think about items (not necessarily food) that is more Americanised (ie obvious choices for someone sending from aus to us would be boomerang, kangeroo, koala etc) That would be original! (and would probably save you money too!) have a thought as to what the person you are sending to likes!\\

Good luck!

What type of souvenirs would a Japanese person like from Australia?




Nic


I'm going on a trip to Japan and I have to bring gifts from Australia to Japan for my host family... I'm not sure what type of things they'd like ... please help me out
thanks
hmmm
i'm thinking something I can get through customs
and something more expensive looking that a flimsy stuffed animal ... you can't "out-give" Japanese people :P
thanks anyway
hehe
thanks but no thanks
i'm only 14
:D



Answer
Organic products home made
such as Eucalyptus Aroma candle or Koala balm.
popular Koala chocolate or Ayers Rock macadamia chocolate
Australian national flag(miniature)
Mud Australia's colorful porcelain
Famous Australian surf board shop T-shirts
Cocos & co's character goods and skin care products
Ostrich leather purse or wallet(made in Australia)
Kangaroo's scrotum pouch
Aborigine's art
Opal hand craft
Beef Jerky, Honey, Smoked salmon all made in Australia




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment