Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What are some cozy gifts I can get for my mom?

gift for her amazon
 on ... Girls - Christmas, Hanukkah, Holiday or Birthday Gift Idea for Her
gift for her amazon image



Leah N


I'm thinking about things that are really fluffy and soft. She loves those kind of things. Nothing too expensive, please. And preferably gifts from Amazon. MUST be fuzzy and super soft! I don't want any knitted scarves or anything like that. Thank you for your help, everyone! Happy Holidays!


Answer
I recently got my mom a really nice sleeping mask. Its very soft and its very thick and the place where the eyes are are hollowed out so the eyes don't keep touching the mask through out the night. I also got in on amazon!

Can I use an Amazon gift card on Amazon without having a bank account?




kendra


My sister wants to buy an Amazon gift card on Amazon, but she doesn't have a bank account or credit card or anything. Will they let her make an account on Amazon and use a gift card to purchase something or does she need a bank account attached to her Amazon account? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
All She needs is a Amazon gift card to make purchase Amazon.Make sure it's the right amount, she might have to pay for shipping & tax, so it would be wish for her to get giftcard with enough cash in it for her purchase.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment