Sunday, January 12, 2014

Foreplay tips wanted for s_x on a honeymoon !!?

gifts for her askmen
 on Valentine's Day Gifts For Her - AskMen
gifts for her askmen image






I will be honeymooning in Hawaii for 4 days and plan to have some sizzling s_x. We haven't had s_x so far and it will be our first experience with our bodies. I plan to gift her some sexy pink or cream coloured lingerie which I can ask her to put on for me at night.

1 -I urgently require some foreplay tips !!

2 - Which are the best locations for having s_x - bathtub, beach, anything else ?



Answer
foreplay tips huh? there are a lot of websites with stuff like this, check askmen.com and menshealth.com both of those have some really good ideas. but for the main part, forplay with be things such as putting your hands all over her, kissing her from head to toe, getting intimate with her n1pples and br3asts and then g0in6 down on her (sorry for the weird spelling, trying to get the idea across without the ***** taking place)

after your initial bed play go anywhere you like or anywhere that will get you feeling pretty hot, bathtub, hotub? shower? tables? the beach is extremely cliche but if you can get a blanket to avoid sand getting into places go for that! also if you like try going to pulic places... but i mean for the honey moon its up to you and id probably get away from the hotel lockerroom.... or the bathroomms... maybe a changing room?? hmmmm got me thinking now



but anywho, congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon!

Will you be spending more money or less money on gifts this Xmas?




M.D.Gir





Answer
Super Girl I always say YES but I always Spent more.

Now I have a New Gorgeous Blonde/ Blue Eyed Granddaughter who Looks like me
November 3.2011Z-ZARA
http://ca.askmen.com/celebs/women/models_150/167_zara_phillips.html


Do You Think I would Spend Less. 2011

Share and share Alike :) LOL

This Year definitely MORE

Z-ena

Tink.. You must have been a wonderful Daughter
God Bless..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment