Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is the difference between Perfume, Deodorants and Cologne?

gifts for her 65th
 on fabulous_50th_birthday_for_her_greeting_cards ...
gifts for her 65th image



Layba


http://ekhichdi.com/a/What-is-best-Valentine-gift-for-boyfriend-65.html
To all those who have replied: If Perfume = Women, then why we have Men Perfume in the market?



Answer
Perfume is for women, it makes them smell nice

Cologne is for men. Same as perfume but more butch.

Deodorant is for mEn and women. It stops you sweating and stops your pits from smelling bad

What is a gift I can get a baby that they would keep their whole life?




mommygator


My best friend is having a baby very soon and I wanna get her baby girl a gift she will have for the rest of her life. I'm just not sure what to get.


Answer
I would go for something that can be personalized just for your going to be new mom friend.

If you are interested in silver jewelry $50-$65 - I love these Baby Step Pendant with two cute feet and a Name. They have lots other options you can check out and price is decent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment