Friday, January 17, 2014

What are some nice and practical gift ideas for bridesmaids?

gift for her boots
 on Winter Holiday Gifts for Professional Women- Something to Keep Her ...
gift for her boots image



Dental Ang


Im putting together a tote bag with different little gifts for my bridesmaids, but Im stuck at what to put in the tote. So far I have bridesmaid tanktops, Bath and Body Works stuff, and mini manicure sets. What else can I put in the tote that will be both useful and cute?


Answer
http://www.e-weddingfavors.com You absolutely have to add the Purse Valet! It's the perfect practical gift they are guaranteed to love and it's inexpensive to boot.

I'm including another option that I also like. It's a bit more pricey but it's a fit for your treasure bag and they will love it.

Whats the difference between 2 and 3 buckles on ski boots?




Carolyn S


Im getting my mom ski boots for christmas. Im trying to pick a pair out but I don't know what the difference is. Does it really matter if there are 2 or 3 buckles on ski boots?
Please and thank you!
Thank You so much for the answers, my dad and I went to princeton sports and we decided to get a gift card instead so she can get ones that fit her good. Thanks!!!



Answer
Don't surprise her, she won't like it when her feet hurt. Take her to a good boot fitter and get him to size her up, she'll love her gift that much more when she can use it effectively.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment