Sunday, January 12, 2014

What should i get for christmas 2011?

gift for her christmas 2011
 on christmas-gifts-for-her-IMG356520m
gift for her christmas 2011 image



Abraham


I don't know what i want for christmas this year.I have an xbox360 wii laptop dsi ds phone nice clothes and a tv in my room.please give me ideas. and if you don't have anything nice to say don't bother answering


Answer
This is the same question I ask myself every year. It is impossible to think of things right? Here are some ideas; phone case, games for xbox, wii, dsi, ask for itunes gift cards, ipod, newest computer software, i dont know how old you are but things for your car if you can drive, or a game chair. Hope I helped! Merry christmas

What are some good christmas gifts for 2011?




Annie Smit


I am making a christmas list for this year. What are some cool christmas gifts I can put down? All I can think of is the iphone! help


Answer
I've gone and bought fragrances, skincare like shaving cream sets etc and makeup for everyone except my son lol! I got them from here: http://www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au/

They offer free shipping, free giftwrapping and free gift cards so I don't have to bother doing all that ;-)

they also have heaps of gift ideas for Christmas if you're stuck have a look here: http://www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au/beautynews.aspx

HTH!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment