Thursday, January 16, 2014

What are you getting your husband for Christmas?

gifts for her 50.00
 on ... Beckham Signature Woman EDT 50ml $50.00 | Christmas Gift Guide
gifts for her 50.00 image



wendy08010


My husband is hard to shop for because as soon as he sees something he wants, he buys it for himself leaving me nothing to get him for Christmas or his birthday. I'm soliciting ideas for fun gifts under $50.00. Thanks


Answer
i-tunes card
wallet
watch
Axe, Old Spice, or whatever brand he uses for cologne, bodywash, aftershave, etc.....
subscription to a magazine for a year to a magazine he reads or a magazine about one of his interests ( exmpl of a magazine that might be an interest of his: camping, hunting, fishing, racing, gaming, hiking, cars and trucks, dirt biking, hiking, wrestling, sports, baseball, football, hockey, golf, basketball, etc.....)
gift card to a sporting goods store (they sell atheltic equipment and outdoorsy supplies)
tool set or tool box
autographed poster or just a poster of his favorite sports team, sports player, music band/music artist, wrestler, nascar driver, etc....(you can find this on ebay)
gift card to Wal-mart, Best Buy, Radio Shack, or Game Stop (its a video game store)

What would be an appropriate wedding gift for my nephew?




OhSoCuriou


When my daughter was married, my sister came to the wedding with her adult children and gave only one gift represented to be from the whole family but the value of the gift was only about $50.00. although they certainly have the means to do better. Now, my nephew is getting married and I, as well as my adult children were invited. Should we reciprocate in the same manner or get individual gifts?
One person referenced it being for my nephew, not my sister but as I mentioned, even this nephew did not give my daughter a gift at her wedding.



Answer
your choice...personally I would get him something you know he will use that no one else will buy: yard equipment. Like shovels, rakes, a high quality 50 ft roll of garden hose...or all of you could chip in and give a home depot gift card. Everyone always gives toasters and housey crap...give them something they won't get two of and actually make good use of. If everyone who can tosses 100 onto a gift card....well, kinda says it all, doesn't it?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment