Thursday, January 16, 2014

Adults: What were your favorite gift catalogs to look through when you were younger?

gifts for her catalogue
 on Get Well Soon For Her, Get Well Gift Basket For Women
gifts for her catalogue image



As You Wis


I used to love
-Montgomery Wards
-Carol Wright (my grandma got me hooked lol)
-Sears
-JC Penny

Do you remember those catalogs from when you were a kid? Can you remember any more?



Answer
Sears and JC Penny was always around the house when I was young. Picked out a lot of stuff for my wish list.

Are Obama's gifts cataloged and published so Americans can see how effective his crony capitalism has been?




Face da Ch


Illinois politicians are the worst. Our governors forced their janitors to give gifts to them. Cash gifts.

Can you imagine?



Answer
They are in his second set of books. You know, the ones he doesn't show to the IRS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment