Saturday, January 18, 2014

Is it ok for a 7 year old to give a gift this valentines day?

gift for her valentine
 on Romantic VALENTINE Gifts for Her, Cute Gift Ideas, Great Birthday ...
gift for her valentine image



Girlie S


My son is in first grade and he likes one of the girls in his class. He wanted to give her a gift this valentines day. For me , its just ok, but is it appropriate or will the girl's parents be offended or get angry?


Answer
That's so cute! If her parents have a problem with it, there is something seriously wrong with them.



EDITED:::
I think the only way they would get offended is if it was inappropriate. But obviously since he's 7 it won't be. Thank god someone is raising their son to respect girls :)

Is it weird to buy your parents a gift on Valentine's day?




Basket of


I'm 23, single and female, I still live with my parents. I bought my mom & dad each a card and a small box of candy for my mom. I'm not sure I want to give it to them...I've never gotten them a gift on Valentines.

As parents would you like a gift from you adult kids today?



Answer
yes, give it to them! its very sweet of you. When you move out, they will cherish it, and that you thought of them. I STILL have a Valentine's day card from well over 10 years ago, from my dad. He died in 2002. There's nothing wrong or weird about a nice gesture for a family member on a holiday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment