Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What birthday gift should I get my mom?

gift ideas for gardening women
 on Themes For Garden Wedding - Different Theme Ideas For Garden Wedding ...
gift ideas for gardening women image



Ivy


My mom's birthday is on March 29th and I have no idea what gifts should I get her. She is a garden lover but I already got her a set of garden tools on her last birthday. Any gifts ideas?


Answer
A little basket full of different seeds for her to plant and grow. Maybe even a flower ready to be transfered into the ground. Or think of something else she likes when she can't garden. Cooking? Cleaning? Baking? Art? Possiblities are endless when it's the woman you've known since day one (:

Birthday gift ideas for mom in 50s who's simple and loves gardening?




.....


Anything that would be great as an addition for her garden or anything like that?


Answer
four pages of gardening gifts for women... http://www.gifts.com/recipients/her/gardening/ohFr6a843icp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment