Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Why does my Vanilla Visa gift card keep getting rejected?

gift for her 25 dollars
 on Auto Gifts > Auto T-Shirts and Tops > Gifts for Her Women's Tank Top
gift for her 25 dollars image



danieandle


I have a Vanilla Visa Gift Card for 25 dollars. Every time I try to buy something online with it, it gets rejected. I tried calling the number on the back but there was no option to activate it. What is going on?


Answer
talk to customer service. the card has possibly expired - some are notorious for this, leaving the cardholder in the lurch. good luck.

Can I include a floral arrangement for the death of my boss as a gift on my IRS return?




Raphael S


I was wondering if thi gift had the 25 dollar restriction?


Answer
thats called being a cheap skate. why bother doing it if you are looking for reimbursement, you might as well take the receipt to your Accounts Payable and have them pay u back....geez!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment